Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Advice Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakpi20

Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys,

I listed three separate auctions for three different cards. One buyer bought them all and I do offer combined shipping. The auctions ended March 6th, I sent a total invoice on March 10th. They didn't pay after 7 days, I then gave him 7 more. Still no payment so I opened 1 non-paying case against him. (not all three I didn't want to get him kicked off ebay over 3 $4 cards) The time came and went for him to respond, with no response I closed the case. Well last night, March 30th, he asked for an invoice for the other two cards... I sent him a kind message, saying why I only opened one case and that the cards were no longer for sale. I get up today, the 31st and he has paid for the cards...

What do I do? I actually have the cards currently listed with a lot, with bids. I don't want to pull it and then relist or get dinged by him on my DSR's.

Thanks for any advice!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Well...because you didn't open non-paying bidders on the other two items...and he has now paid for them...you sold them.

Now you have to cancel the current auction, and the bids, and sell the cards to someone who may or may not ding your feedback and/or DSR for opening the NPB.

So much for being a good guy.

In the future...open all non-paying bidders for all non-paying bidders.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts