Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

20% off all trading cards at Meijer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
We have alot of Meijers in Indiana, I don't know how popular they are anywhere else though. Anyways until April 2nd they are doing 20% of all trading cards and trading card supplies. Definitely worth checking out if you get a chance. Also there mark down blasters are usually a little cheaper than wal marts, only downside to Meijer is they do not have any exclusive rights like a wal mart or target but usually has a better selection.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I was just there today and I was going to buy a box that was marked 50% off so 11.98 (Meijer around here sales blaster for 22.98)
and I would have gotten another 20% off. ::facepalm:: I did not see that posted in the store anywhere around the cards section I was in.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I love our local Meijers for cards. I used the 20% off for a retail box of 2010 Upper Deck last night. Not a great product, but for $32 for 24 18-card packs, it was a fun break. Lots of inserts, one game used. May get another one today.

Original Boski

Oct 28, 2010
I'd be all over this but the only blasters I'm really interested in getting would be Platinum and both of my Meijer's have been dry of that for weeks.

I wish I could convince myself the retail box, which would come in at around $58, was a good idea.

aeast317

Mar 5, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
got a 2008 series 2 hobby box for 23.99 today. was the first hobby box i've bought so it was fun busting it. lots of inserts. Didn't get all the RC's I would have liked but oh well. The hit was a Jose Reyes jersey and I came out with two expired redemptions. All in all though it was fun.

the store also had the platinum retail box, which is tempting, but not doable for me right now.