Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice hit from Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
So every year i take off opening day and grab a few boxes to break while watching the game. Almost went into work instead today but decided to stay home and watch my Tigers. So i grabbed box of heritage and pulled this beauty. As big of a Tigers fan as I am it is available.
dualauto.jpg

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
hofmichael said:
Great hit John.Did the box come from Fig's?
Mike
Yeah i picked it up from a fresh case to rip during the Tigers game. Might have to go back for more tomorrow Jeff's had some big hits come out of heritage this year. Did he show you the patch RJ pulled?

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
bondofan38 said:
hofmichael said:
Great hit John.Did the box come from Fig's?
Mike
Yeah i picked it up from a fresh case to rip during the Tigers game. Might have to go back for more tomorrow Jeff's had some big hits come out of heritage this year. Did he show you the patch RJ pulled?
Yes that was an incredible card.RJ is good for one of those a product.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
bondofan38 said:
So every year i take off opening day and grab a few boxes to break while watching the game. Almost went into work instead today but decided to stay home and watch my Tigers. So i grabbed box of heritage and pulled this beauty. As big of a Tigers fan as I am it is available.
dualauto.jpg

Cant believe you would sell that given you're a huge Tigers fan and the circumstances of pulling it on OD during a game. Good luck with the auction though.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
brian26 said:
bondofan38 said:
dualauto.jpg

Cant believe you would sell that given you're a huge Tigers fan and the circumstances of pulling it on OD during a game. Good luck with the auction though.

hard to pass on $300+

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Great card - congrats on the pull! I don't know if I would expect $300+ for it. The first one or two always go for a little more, and that takes some bidders out of the running. This is the first year for patches in Heritage too, so while a lot of people do place a premium on a patch, a lot of Heritage guys may not. I'd say around $250, maybe a little more, but just an incredible card! And keep it - you will regret selling it!