Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hobby Box question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
This is probably a dumb and definately amateur question but I have to ask it. I understand hobby boxes have guaranteed hits, for example the 2011 Gypsy Queens will have 2 Autos and 2 Relics per hobby box guaranteed. My question is does that mean getting more than 2 autos or 2 relics is impossible? Or is there the possibility of getting more than 2, however the 2 is a for sure thing?

I collected for a long time as kid/teen but never did the hobby thing, I picked up collecting again over the last year and I have purchased one hobby box but I have not opened it yet and will be buying 1 or 2 more so I just wanted some clarification.

Forgive me if its a dumb question :oops:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
GarkoCollector said:
Odds are just that...odds.
Guaranteed odds mean that it should "at least" provide that much, but more is possible, when opening older DLP products.
With topps, you're lucky to get what they say on the box.
fixed... :lol:

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
chashawk said:
GarkoCollector said:
Odds are just that...odds.
Guaranteed odds mean that it should "at least" provide that much, but more is possible, when opening older DLP products.
With topps, you're lucky to get what they say on the box.
fixed... :lol:

not what i was hoping to hear haha sot it's actually possible to get less huh? that would suck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts