Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thread - $cam Newton Goes to CFL! - 1/1/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I hate today for reasons like in the title. Ugh. I hope that attempt at humor this late morning didn't make me lame :lol: .

Happy birthday to deceptikon1978! It's no April Fool's joke, but he definitely is a fool born in April.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I hate today for reasons like in the title. Ugh. I hope that attempt at humor this late morning didn't make me lame :lol: .

Happy birthday to deceptikon1978! It's no April Fool's joke, but he definitely is a fool born in April.

:D Thank you sir.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Morning.

Seriously though, can we lock up / delete / ban any April Fools posts and threads on the football board?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Happy "Villanova beats Georgetown" day ya'll. Epic event, but It's been 26 years!?! :?

I hope I don't sound too stupid asking this, but does Leaf Draft Metal have any "base", non-auto cards?

I haven't seen any yet, and I would love to get some Pat Devlins if they're even available. He went to the local HS, committed to the "U" then went to Penn State and then Delaware. He even used to come into my old store to play some of the games.

and not to drag the Facebook drama/arguments/stuff into here too much, but anyone who voted that Sheetz is better than WaWa is absolutely out of their mind... :cool:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Thanks Tim.

Hey Magnet, I just read that Dez Bryant settled all his debts and is trying hard to become a better human bei... Eh nevermind. That's too far fetched even for an April Fools joke.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Brad - I already deleted the Rex Ryan one from late last night. I will be deleting them once I see them.

Brian - I don't think there are base cards, just autos. I voted Sheetz, but that's only because we don't have any Wawa's here nor have I ever seen one.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks Tim! I have a sense of humor, but most of the stuff on today are just dumb.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Brad said:
Thanks Tim! I have a sense of humor, but most of the stuff on today are just dumb.
As do I, and I'll probably keep an April Fools thread around if it's actually funny, but the lame ones are going to be deleted.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You're forgiven ModTim. I leave near mostly WaWas, but we have a coupla Sheetz around here and I've been out your way enough to know about them. Plus, WaWa's make their own stuff instead of having other company's little "mini-stores" in there.

As for the AFD subject, I knew it was bad when someone said that Notre Dame was just put in a Big Bowl game. :twisted:

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Seriously photobucket? You're going to start forcing me to watch 30 second Veet video ads now? All I want to do is organize my bucket.... bastards

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
One Bad Day said:
Seriously photobucket? You're going to start forcing me to watch 30 second Veet video ads now? All I want to do is organize my bucket.... bastards

It's OK man. The "Organize" doesn't work 70% of the time... :lol:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
One Bad Day said:
Morning all.

Happy B-day Craig. Soon you and Tim will be battling over the title of "FCB Cranky Old Man."

Thanks man. We already scrapped. He got a punch in but I feel I won the fight because he fell down...

BoredPortal.com_Old-man-fight.gif

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
One Bad Day said:
Morning all.

Happy B-day Craig. Soon you and Tim will be battling over the title of "FCB Cranky Old Man."

Thanks man. We already scrapped. He got a punch in but I feel I won the fight because he fell down...

BoredPortal.com_Old-man-fight.gif
Yeah, I get a little clumsy sometimes.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
Thanks Tim.

Hey Magnet, I just read that Dez Bryant settled all his debts and is trying hard to become a better human bei... Eh nevermind. That's too far fetched even for an April Fools joke.
Dez > Sanders + Brown * Sweed

gt2590 said:
Happy "Villanova beats Georgetown" day ya'll. Epic event, but It's been 26 years!?! :?

I hope I don't sound too stupid asking this, but does Leaf Draft Metal have any "base", non-auto cards?

I haven't seen any yet, and I would love to get some Pat Devlins if they're even available. He went to the local HS, committed to the "U" then went to Penn State and then Delaware. He even used to come into my old store to play some of the games.

and not to drag the Facebook drama/arguments/stuff into here too much, but anyone who voted that Sheetz is better than WaWa is absolutely out of their mind... :cool:
All Leaf Metal cards are autographs. There are four cards to a box, and they're all autographs. Which kind of pisses me off in a way. You're paying $80 for a box of cards, like many other hobby boxes, but you don't get the extra base and insert cards. Makes me think the "hit boxes" like that would be cheaper.

I can't hate on Devlin turning down The U given the state of affairs at the time.

Sheets makes some great food in their kitchen! I've never been to a WaWas before to compare though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts