Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Holiday out indefinitely

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
So by having an appendectomy will that make him a better DEFENSIVE outfielder? I'd hope so, either way get better so you can fail miserably in St Louis; yes this is coming from a life long STL fan-not a fan of HIM or Fat Elvis

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
bighurtcollector said:
So by having an appendectomy will that make him a better DEFENSIVE outfielder? I'd hope so, either way get better so you can fail miserably in St Louis; yes this is coming from a life long STL fan-not a fan of HIM or Fat Elvis
It should...he'll be lighter and should be a step faster after the surgery...may as well take the tonsils and spleen with them. Make him as fast as Ichiro......addition by subtraction.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I had an appendectomy and got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled on the same day, and played a football game the next day.

Seems like some of these million dollar glamor athletes need to toughen up.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
bradical said:
I had an appendectomy and got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled on the same, and played a football game the next day.

Seems like some of these million dollar glamor athletes need to toughen up.

XBox doesn't count.

This season is cursed or is starting look that way for the season

Get well soon Matt. Thanks for the autos in spring training

Jupiter004-4.jpg

marlins005.jpg

Thats me with cards jersey with holliday gettin the ginter
345ebd09.jpg

He is HUGE in person. His forearms are bigger then my head
jupiter18-28feb011016.jpg

Latest posts