Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Football - Raising the Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
nice article. i think it will kill sage (which has always been crap) and pp (which has become crap since it lost its license).

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
AUTaxMan said:
nice article. i think it will kill sage (which has always been crap) and pp (which has become crap since it lost its license).

Agree with everything you said. It is far above those two in my mind.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like Upper Deck said.... I see your Metal autos and raise u Exquisite Rookie Cards.

I like the look of the Leaf Metal Draft cards.... but its hard to compete with Exquisite .

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
P_Manning 18 said:
Looks like Upper Deck said.... I see your Metal autos and raise u Exquisite Rookie Cards.

I like the look of the Leaf Metal Draft cards.... but its hard to compete with Exquisite .
Well of course, UD has the NCAA license.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
very nice looking stuff and I'm very happy to be an FCB member so that I was alerted to it. I don't really collect football except to pick up a RC auto of the most recent Ohio State graduates. I'll probably have to pick up a Leaf Heyward from this product.

Members online

Latest posts