Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recent pickups with one "bad boy" #'d /3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I should have picked up more of his cards a few years ago when he was a rookie, but I decided that I would add a new Revis to my collection here and there from now on. This is my most recent Revis:

Revis5starpatchauto.jpg

I waited until the dust settled on SP Authentic before I got one of these, knowing the prices would come down, which they did. Another addition to the Miller pc:

HeathSPAchirographyauto.jpg

You know I always save the best for last. :D

I saw this get listed the other day and I jumped all over it, getting it for a very good price too. I know where another copy of the card is because a friend of mine has it and I doubt he's giving it up anytime soon, so I knew I had to get this one. If I let this one slip past me, who knows when the last one would pop up on ebay. Check out this "bad boy":

Shadypersonaltouchauto.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks guys, I'm still excited that I was able to land the Shady personal touch. I wasn't sure when I would ever see one again.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
Very nice Tim!!! I saw that Shady and wondered if you got it, congrats!!!
Thanks man. Yeah, there was no way I was letting it get past me. I was pissed when I didn't win the one that my friend has.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
mstng99tim said:
Thanks guys, I'm still excited that I was able to land the Shady personal touch. I wasn't sure when I would ever see one again.

Congrats!

What are the chances if the third shows up that you two can work out a deal for the other one?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
gt2590 said:
mstng99tim said:

Congrats!

What are the chances if the third shows up that you two can work out a deal for the other one?
I think if the 3rd one shows up I might try to get it. Then I'll somehow try to convince my friend to sell/trade me his copy. That would be pretty cool to have all 3.

Tillya

Feb 22, 2011
Love that Shady Tim. The 1/1 Shady out of 2010 Exquisite sold yesterday so that comes of the board. Did you win it?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Tillya said:
Love that Shady Tim. The 1/1 Shady out of 2010 Exquisite sold yesterday so that comes of the board. Did you win it?
Thanks Jed. No I didn't win. I didn't even see it listed, but I wouldn't have gone after it anyways.

Members online

Latest posts