Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg 2010 BC Superfractor can be yours for....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Greed and shill bidding killed the value of the first one. They should have taken the 7 grand and ran now there are 2 listed one with an autograph :lol:

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
even if you took 2 zero's off it would be toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high! i can not believe people are still buying his crap at any price!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I'd still buy him, just not this higher end stuff, if I was prospecting. It won't take much when he returns for his stuff to increase in price. These are just unrealistic prices right now though.

nosterbor said:
even if you took 2 zero's off it would be toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high! i can not believe people are still buying his crap at any price!

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Junior Griffey said:
I'd still buy him, just not this higher end stuff, if I was prospecting. It won't take much when he returns for his stuff to increase in price. These are just unrealistic prices right now though.

nosterbor said:
i would say the low end base cards would be a very safe bet, prob a much better investment than the higher end cards.less to lose and alot more to gain.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I just love how the "sale" of the first card simply set the standard for any stras 1/1 card, as if it should be worth twenty grand or something. Those current owners are scared to simply run the card on auction, they may be disappointed with only five grand or something like that. Maybe more for the auto one, like eight grand or something.

pujolsmvp2005

Nov 12, 2008
nosterbor said:

I would still buy his stuff because I am a huge fan/collector and I think that he still has some investment value but obviously at the right price. $15 K is not "at the right price" imo

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
nosterbor said:
Junior Griffey said:

nosterbor said:
i would say the low end base cards would be a very safe bet, prob a much better investment than the higher end cards.less to lose and alot more to gain.

Yeah, as usual the target audience for those BINs are those who know little about cards and those that have too much money.

Most 1/1 BINs are trying to sell to that market and not regular collectors LOL.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
brouthercard said:
I just love how the "sale" of the first card simply set the standard for any stras 1/1 card, as if it should be worth twenty grand or something. Those current owners are scared to simply run the card on auction, they may be disappointed with only five grand or something like that. Maybe more for the auto one, like eight grand or something.

Why "sale"?

The 2010 Bowman Stephen Strasburg Superfractor sold for $16,403 and over $20,000 the second time. They were legit sales.

Now, the Bowman Red 1/1 auto.....

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
vwnut13 said:
Why "sale"?

The 2010 Bowman Stephen Strasburg Superfractor sold for $16,403 and over $20,000 the second time. They were legit sales.

Now, the Bowman Red 1/1 auto.....

Basically because sales of these kinds of cards are volatile, even more so with players whose values are based almost entirely upon potential.

Members online