Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Saver I vs. Card Saver II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Wtf is the difference between the two of them (if any), I have wondered for years.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Whoa...Flight! Have you been gone for a while, or have I just been on different threads than you? Haven't seen you in a while!!

Card Saver 1 - This is primarily used for graded card submissions. If you are going to send a card to PSA, Beckett, etc., then this is the holder that you want to use. Card Saver 1's can also be used for storage of thicker cards or slighty larger cards like early 50's baseball (if you don't want to use a top loader). If you want to store regular sized cards the Card Saver 1 is NOT your best option. The best option would be...

Card Saver 2 - This is ideal for storing your regular cards. These are similar in size to top loaders, so they fit in most cardboard storage boxes. One question you may ask is why would you want to store your cards in a Card Saver 2 instead of a top loader. The Card Savers are semi-rigid (flexible) right? It's really personal preference. Card Savers to take up a little less room than top loaders. Another thing would be that you can use Card Savers without putting the card in a soft sleeve first (although I still use sleeves regardless to be safe). If you use a top loader, you ALWAYS want to use a soft sleeve for the card before you place it in a top loader to prevent possible surface scratching on the card.

Members online

Latest posts