Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My HOF PC as of late...pinstripes, on card autos and more!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hey Guys!!! I wanted to share my current HOF pickups as of late. I have slowly been going after the bigger names to check off the list and tuck away. I didn't realize I was doing on card ones until about 3 trades/purchases in a row. Any who...off to the goods and I apologize in advanced to the large scans :oops:

The Game Used:

2004 SP Legendary Cuts Willie Stargell patch and 2004 Leaf Limited Ty Cobb GU pants 28/100:
ver1.jpg
cobb.jpg

2008 Premier Jackie Robinson triple jersey 20/50:
cardshow4.jpg

2006 Premier Joe DiMaggio triple GU jersey with full pinstripe 66/75:
cardshow6.jpg

2008 Premier Joe DiMaggio triple GU jersey pinstripe with stitching 22/25:
cardshow5.jpg

2009 Ultimate Eight Swatch GU jersey Williams/DiMaggio/Paige/Berra/Feller/Rizzuto/Schoendienst/Boudreau:
scan0003.jpg
scan0004-1.jpg

scan0005-1.jpg
scan0006-1.jpg

2005 Diamond Kings Babe Ruth dual GU pants/bat 4/10:
RuthFront7.jpg

2004 Leaf Limited Babe Ruth GU jersey full pinstripe 13/25:
bambino.jpg

And now onto the autos...

2001 Topps Team Legends Bob Feller on card auto, 2005 Donruss Lumber George Kell on wood auto and 2005 Ultimate Cepeda/McCovey on card dual auto 75/75:
scan0001-1.jpg
kell.jpg
a2.jpg

2010 Exquisite Derek Jeter on card auto 10/130:
jeter1.jpg
jeter2.jpg

2000 SP Authentic Sandy Koufax on card auto:
cardshow7.jpg

2009 Upper Deck Prominent Cuts Ringo Starr cut auto 49/49 (I know this isn't Vet/HOF but cool all the same ;) ):
q4.jpg

and these following 2 are my favorite PC cards at the moment...

2001 Topps Team Legends Willie Mays on card auto:
mays1.jpg
mays2.jpg

2000 Topps Anniversary Hank Aaron on card auto:
hankaaron1.jpg
hankaaron2.jpg

I've got plenty of other stuff in my bucket for those of you interested in continuing seeing my PC. Thanks a ton for looking and comments are always appreciated :mrgreen: :cool:

Alex

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'll say it again. You are on the fast track to having one of the best HOF collections on here imho. Well done yet again :)

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
That's an entire collection for some... great stuff there!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Wasabi - Thanks a ton dude!!! As for the Jeter card...I thought it was redemption via 2010 UD stuff but the back of the card states differently.

Charlie - Much appreciated bud :cool:

maryviller - Thanks man...the Hank is definitely nice and bold in hand :)

kdailey - Thanks for the words...I especially like the back of the Mays as well ;)

Kevin - Thanks dude...can't wait to continue to add more, especially if the cards come locally ;) :)

nevermore - Thanks a ton dude!!! Its unbelievable how many legends were with the Yankees :)

George - Thanks man...and especially thanks for both Ruths and the Cobb ;)

Jeff(indy) - You are so observant ;) :lol:

Dan - Wow bud...thanks for the GREAT compliment. It helps to have good peeps around me to give inspiration, knowledge and good reasons to keep PC cards :cool:

Russ - Thanks a lot dude!!! Too bad I didn't have a Ripken to show off to go along with them ;)

GMoney - Hahaha...thanks a ton man!!! That says a lot coming from a Canadian Hockey guy ;) :lol: :cool:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Jeff(topnotschy) - Didn't mean to skip you :oops: ::facepalm:: Thanks for the comment man...that means a lot coming from you with your nearly untouchable cards :cool:

Scotty - Gracias dude!!! I still have and cherish the Doerr jersey auto you sent me years ago :mrgreen:

mgsherm - Much appreciated man...its okay to be jealous :lol: :cool:

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Crazy pick ups Alex. I'm really starting to like this new collection of yours. I miss seeing King Felix pick ups but these certainly make up for the lack thereof.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
A little early morning bump for those that may have missed this yesterday :oops: :oops: :oops:

Scott - Much appreciated man!!! I do miss getting more Felix stuff in...I haven't given up, but nothing new that sparks my interest as of late. There are a few Topps and newer UD patch/autos I want to get...but they all have a decent print run and he is smoking hot player wise at the moment so I will wait for great deals/price drops :) I still don't think this is anything comparable for what you have done with your Schilling collection ;) :shock: :cool:

Bungle77 - Thanks for dropping the jaw...just don't break it :lol: :cool: Thanks for the kind words man!!!

Members online