Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manny being Manny with his autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i know players don't have to sign, but this is hilarious. While signing today Manny was turning over all cards and signing on the backside.

If someone knows how to get in touch with Robert Langdon, please ask him to decipher this.
My buddy who gets ginters for me was the recipient of this work of art.

2f50b73d.jpg

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
Maybe he didn't want to sign anything that showed him in another team's uniform. It doesn't seem all that unreasonable to me. If it's free what is there to complain about?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Did you guys see Damon being Manny in the field?

The only way it could have been better is if Manny was somehow involved in the play. :lol:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
cubfan131 said:
Maybe he didn't want to sign anything that showed him in another team's uniform. It doesn't seem all that unreasonable to me. If it's free what is there to complain about?

I guess I'm reading it more as it was intentional, just to be a jerk. Like walking by and ignoring the hounds is just fine but going out of your way to give them something you know they don't want is *******. Then again, maybe he has a stipulation in an autograph contract with some agency that says he can't sign images of himself for anyone else. Who knows? Only Manny

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
somebody needs to glue 2 of those together face up and see what he does when he flips it over and sees another image

[ebay:30s94uym]250793998714[/ebay:30s94uym]

not much there either... it just looks like a rushed manny auto. some players will refuse to sign cards with them in different jerseys or certain cards in particular. i bet he would have been a better guy and received much more love in this thread if he had mumbled something in spanish then walked away or kicked an orphan baby...

Members online

Latest posts