Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EDIT! Verdict is in... D E S T R O Y!!!!!!

Destroy or TTm

• Call in Dr. Destructo!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
OK, so I picked the following auto up for a whopping 99 cents. :lol: My sole reason for grabbing it was to create this poll. Should I destroy it like the good ol days, or peel off the sticker and send it TTM?
Please vote and feel free to comment!

DSC02291.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Re: To destroy or to not destroy... (Leaf Ali auto)

send a note saying it was sticker auto and prefer on card

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008

tramers said:
send a note saying it was sticker auto and prefer on card

If I go the TTM route, that's what I had in mind. Not sure if he even signs though...lol

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008

Junior Griffey said:
Kinda looks like Tiger Woods.

I have no idea who the heck he is. :lol: This is the "value add" the product received. :lol: It was 99 cents though, so going to have some fun with this one.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008

What is his connection to Ali? Was it basically... do you like Ali... yes... ok Fans of Ali auto coming up.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008

P_Manning 18 said:
What is his connection to Ali? Was it basically... do you like Ali... yes... ok Fans of Ali auto coming up.

When two fighters decided not to sign, Leaf grabbed a bunch of leftovers from their pop-culture product. At least thats my understanding.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

i reconizied the picture and new the movie but couldn't remember name of movie ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: . thanks Random

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008

this is one of the few autos stayed on sticker & #rd to 25!
No destroy - a great card.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008

cmixer said:
this is one of the few autos stayed on sticker & #rd to 25!
No destroy - a great card.

It was a buck! :lol: Check out the dude's resume too, he's nobody. I'll give this thread a day before I decide. Keeping it as a sticker auto isn't going to happen either way.

Aug 13, 2008

C'mon guys, you don't recognize Teal'c from Stargate SG1 - that show ran for 10 seasons!

Okay, he is obscure and I'm continuing to prove that I'm a big nerd ... at least I don't have 369 sketch cards of blue aliens in my sig ... :twisted:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008

Captain Feathersword said:
C'mon guys, you don't recognize Teal'c from Stargate SG1 - that show ran for 10 seasons!

Okay, he is obscure and I'm continuing to prove that I'm a big nerd ... at least I don't have 369 sketch cards of blue aliens in my sig ... :twisted:

Nah dude, its cool. I've just been living in Japan for the last 16 years and have never heard of that show. We're posting on a trading card site, I'm pretty sure we're all equals in our nerdiness. :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

Teal is middle name of one of my girls BUT not from that show - she's older

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008

Nice, its at a 50/50 tie! This should be interesting.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

Captain Feathersword said:

Sweet, I've never seen the show but I immediately thought he looked like that guy. I say relist with Stargate in the title and double your money :D

Members online

Latest posts