Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Howard > Pujols 2011 version

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Howard with an RBI is each of the first two games, a Homer and a double in two at bats along with 4 RBI's already today.
Pujols started off 0 for 5 grounding into two double plays. I bet the cards are happy they passed on that
contract.

Kevin

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Normally I would disagree with you but Ryan Howard is on my fantasy team so I hope he has a great year :cool:

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
Howard with an RBI is each of the first two games, a Homer and a double in two at bats along with 4 RBI's already today.
Pujols started off 0 for 5 grounding into two double plays. I bet the cards are happy they passed on that
contract.

Kevin

First of all, it was three double plays not two. Secondly, do you find it difficult to hide your homosexuality?

A_Pharis

Mozzie22 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
contract.

Kevin

First of all, it was three double plays not two. Secondly, do you find it difficult to hide your homosexuality?

He's had many hardships in his life -- the biggest of which was telling his parents of his affinity for man-love.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Mozzie22 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
contract.

Kevin

Why do you think he's hiding it?

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Mozzie22 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
contract.

Kevin

Gay bashing? Come on guys, it's 2011....

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
Mozzie22 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
contract.

Kevin

Why do you think he's hiding it?

:lol: Good point.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
yeah when your trillion dollar "super" star is doing nothing and Ryan Howard is hitting them to the moon you all
play the gay card. Brilliant.

Howard>Pujols

Learn it, love it.

Kevin

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
vwnut13 said:
Teixeria>Howard>Pujols

I'll add to the stupidity in this post-though mine is at least closer to reality.

Cabrera>all

Now in reality, it goes Pujols, Cabrera, and everyone else. Sorry, Ryan Howard-you aren't better than Cabby or Pujols.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just out of curiosity, how many threads is one allowed to create with the sole intention of trolling before he's sent to time-out?

We need to know these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts