Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Price check on Topps USA Lindor silver 1/1 auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
Have had some interest in this card. Not quite sure how to value this right now, he's picked up some steam and a crappy plate/sticky auto 1/1 (1/4 actually) brought $150 on the 'bay recently. Thoughts/ideas on a price here, hopefully from some of the big USA guys on the board?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Lindor.jpg

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
The highest offer I have gotten on my Gold Ref 9.5 Auto is $185. I couldn't see the Silver getting that much more than that at this point.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
I've had an offer at $150 that I thought about and declined a month or so ago. The Kevin Gausman silver 1/1 brought $200 here on FCB so I was thinking maybe closer to that range. Interesting pricing on the gold 9.5, thanks. I guess it depends on how much interest people have in non-chrome auto's (although, it is on card versus a sticky).

Thanks again for the note,

jkeys

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
jkeys said:
I've had an offer at $150 that I thought about and declined a month or so ago. The Kevin Gausman silver 1/1 brought $200 here on FCB so I was thinking maybe closer to that range. Interesting pricing on the gold 9.5, thanks. I guess it depends on how much interest people have in non-chrome auto's (although, it is on card versus a sticky).

Thanks again for the note,

jkeys

Not a problem - I think he (and his cards) have a ways to go up. ESPN had him as the #5 overall pick a few weeks ago in their pre-draft rankings, and I think with a solid spring he could potentially go higher. At current prices (and especially with only a $150 offer) I would definitely hold onto his stuff right now.

Members online

Latest posts