Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Musial, Gold Medal Puck, A&G Irvin Auto Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Went to the show in the Twin Cities today at the Earle Brown Heritage Center.
Went there for four reasons, 1) to drop off some stuff with PSA, 2) to get Monte Irvine on an Allen and Ginter card, 3) get Ken Morrow on a puck, for my 1980 Gold Medal puck collection and 4) see what kind of Cuddy or Musial stuff I could find.

All in all it was a success. Got my stuff off to PSA after dealing with a paper pusher that didnt know shat, got my Irvin signed, for a 93 year old, Monte is still a great signer, got my puck inscribed with a sweeeeeeeeeeeet Miracle on Ice inscription and found a heck of a Musial item (see below).

Monte Irvin Allen & Ginter Auto
IrvinGinterAuto.jpg

Ken Morrow Miracle on Ice Puck Auto
MorrowPuckAuto.jpg

Stan Musial Vintage Check
I have always wanted a Stanley Musial Auto, now I do. :D
MusialCheck.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
nice gets. Were people loading up on Monte, that is sick signed ginter. I suppose herbie packed them in today? wasn't he signing at the show?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Awesome Stanley auto!! :mrgreen: Always cool to have a 64 year old signature of "The Man" :cool:

Thanks Scott

matchpenalty said:
nice gets. Were people loading up on Monte, that is sick signed ginter. I suppose herbie packed them in today? wasn't he signing at the show?

Not really, thinking there were 100-125 tix sold for him, as I was #91 and werent that many that came in to get him after I did. Hrbek was there yesterday.

Junior Griffey said:
That Musial check is awesome.

Thanks, it is pretty damn spectacular if I do say so. :D

Members online

Latest posts