Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Don Mattingly Player collectors help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
Hi guys, i'm looking to get a little info on Donnie Baseball here.....

With late issue minor league cards that are reprinted/re-released within a few years of the original team issue card i can't figure out which cards are TRUE legit minor league cards of Don Mattingly. I know the '82 Clippers T/I is legit but does anyone know which others are true legit ML cards? I'm asking because now that i've got the RC run signed and done i'm looking to get the minor leagues done too.

Thanks any help is greatly appreciated!

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
that's right, i forgot about the Arby's card too. Thanks!!

there is an '83 clippers black & white card but i don't think that's one of the ones that was released at that actual time. It reminds me a lot of the Thomas Team USA red that was remade from the 87 Blue

minors4me

Apr 16, 2010
bighurtcollector said:
Hi guys, i'm looking to get a little info on Donnie Baseball here.....

With late issue minor league cards that are reprinted/re-released within a few years of the original team issue card i can't figure out which cards are TRUE legit minor league cards of Don Mattingly. I know the '82 Clippers T/I is legit but does anyone know which others are true legit ML cards? I'm asking because now that i've got the RC run signed and done i'm looking to get the minor leagues done too.

Thanks any help is greatly appreciated!
the 1981 nashville card was definitely reprinted, the nashville sounds admitted to reprinting the entire set. i'm pretty sure the 1982 columbus police issue was also reprinted, but i'm not sure if it was just the mattingly or the complete set. i don't think the 1982 tcma columbus mattingly was been reprinted yet (fingers crossed). i believe the black and white columbus card is from 1985, although i don't really know as i seen them described as 83, 84, 85 and 86 and i'm sure they've been reprinted as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts