Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4/4 Baseball Talk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Arrieta vs. Porcello today. Let's see if they O's can start the season 4-0!!

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
excel_B said:
markakis8 said:

I will be there! Leaving my office in 30 minutes for pre-gaming at Pickles / Sliders across from Camden Yards! :D

I'd love to get down to Pickles Pub again. Got to meet the Ravens cheerleaders there a few years back before the Yanks/O's game. The $5 pitchers were flowing. Also liked the Wharf Rat

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
markakis8 said:

I'm afraid that won't be happening since Porcello is going to dominate and Detroit is going to put up another 10 runs.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Not liking how the Twins have to go to Yankee Stadium already, for four games no less! But at least we salvaged a win in Toronto so we're not coming in 0-3. Baker needs to give us 7 innings tonight to give our already overworked bullpen a rest!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Greg Cleveland said:
Not liking how the Twins have to go to Yankee Stadium already, for four games no less! But at least we salvaged a win in Toronto so we're not coming in 0-3. Baker needs to give us 7 innings tonight to give our already overworked bullpen a rest!

Good luck, the stadium's reputation held true while Detroit was there...15 homers in three games for the two teams combined during the three game series.

benner73

Aug 27, 2010
Houston
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
markakis8 said:

I'm afraid that won't be happening since Porcello is going to dominate and Detroit is going to put up another 10 runs.

I'm thinking the exact same thing.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
excel_B said:
markakis8 said:

I will be there! Leaving my office in 30 minutes for pre-gaming at Pickles / Sliders across from Camden Yards! :D

I was in Pickles about a month ago. Fun place. I'm sure it's much crazier during O's and Ravens games.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
excel_B said:
markakis8 said:

I was in Pickles about a month ago. Fun place. I'm sure it's much crazier during O's and Ravens games.

I was there too the night of Wieters debut. Was crazy.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Orioles came out hacking, I like it. Nothing to show for it though. Arrieta with a big K on Miggy too.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Honestly as a Twins fan, as long as we aren't swept by the Yankees I would take that as a win. Although if we win 1 and start the season 2-5 that isn't a good one, at least we will have them out of the way early.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
markakis8 said:
Orioles came out hacking, I like it. Nothing to show for it though. Arrieta with a big K on Miggy too.

That definitely was a big K, he went right after him too.

Porcello got the big K on Reynolds, but the breaking ball in the dirt scores the run. It should go down as a wild pitch since it was in the dirt but Avila has to block that ball and keep it in front of him especially with a runner on third like that.

Members online