Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wish I had seen this...I would have bought it back :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Seller offered me it for 850, but I didn't want to pay that personally.

Weird of the seller to take a $700 hit in just a couple months.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
My thoughts exactly. I just sold it to him in January I believe. He was pumped to own it. Apparently he buys a lot of high-end prospects.

He did try to tell me that he had offers of $2200 and $2600 after he bought it from me. I didn't believe it. If he did, wow, it's gotta suck to only get $850 for it now.

Nikobaseball said:
Seller offered me it for 850, but I didn't want to pay that personally.

Weird of the seller to take a $700 hit in just a couple months.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Could this actually be a price in eBay and the rest off eBay deal. It was a Bin was it not. I know a guy that sold a
Motorcycle for about 4 grand less then what he wanted well at least on eBay it looked that way but did about a 20-80 deal.
Listed on Ebay with bin to the buyer who then brought the rest in cash to him when he picked up the bike. He still got his price but did not have to pay eBay much and the PayPal got less as well.
Makes me wonder sometimes why things get sold for the prices they do.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Could this actually be a price in eBay and the rest off eBay deal. It was a Bin was it not. I know a guy that sold a
Motorcycle for about 4 grand less then what he wanted well at least on eBay it looked that way but did about a 20-80 deal.
Listed on Ebay with bin to the buyer who then brought the rest in cash to him when he picked up the bike. He still got his price but did not have to pay eBay much and the PayPal got less as well.
Makes me wonder sometimes why things get sold for the prices they do.

It sold via best offer. Plus the seller offered it to me for 850. It wasn't done off ebay, he actually sold it for 850.

Members online