Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got To See The 2010 World Series Trophy Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
I had the great opportunity to see the World Series Trophy today and to share that experience with my family. The trophy was making one of its last stops on the trophy tour before it gets sent to Cooperstown for the rest of the year. The Fresno Grizzlies, AAA of the Giants, hosted the trophy at the ballpark so not only did we get to see the trophy but we got to walk all over the park. It was a great experience, to actually see the trophy of a World Series Champion and to know that that same trophy was in the celebration as my favorite team finally won the championship, a very cool feeling.

Sorry for the huge pictures and the sheer volume of them, but here they are. By the way my wife isn't in any of the pics because she's taking all of the pictures. :oops: They had a professional photographer there and you can by the pics for $20 each so we'll get one with her in it when they become available.

My 5 year old twins by the truck that transported the trophy to Fresno:
IMG_4919.jpg

The kids and I with the Grizzlies mascot Parker:
IMG_4921.jpg

Checking out of the field:
IMG_4931.jpg

The twins with the trophy:
IMG_4925.jpg

All of us with the trophy:
IMG_4926.jpg

Last but not least, the trophy by itself, I love how you can read the words World Series in the reflection on the table:
IMG_4924.jpg

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
maryvillereb2003 said:
looks like a fun trip!

We had a blast, actually got in line twice to see it. The first time they were really rushing people through to make sure that everyone got a chance to see the trophy. After we went through we got some lunch at a dinner next to the stadium. When we finished I suggested that we try to go back in and see if we could spend a little more time with the trophy. We got lucky and the line was short and they let use take a couple of different pictures with the kids and I got a better look at the trophy.

Members online

Latest posts