Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ron Lewis artwork - Where to find???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Anybody know where to find unsigned copies of some of Ron Lewis' artwork? Looking for any of the 500 HR or 3000 hit pieces he did, or 'The Kings' (Aaron, Rose, Henderson, Ryan). I'm having no luck on eBay or searching Google. It's possible to find them already signed by most or all the players, but I'm just looking for an unsigned copy for a project I'm thinking of starting. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Sorry can't help you other than to say keep watching eBay and one will come up eventually. His artwork was often commissioned for and sold at autograph signing events, so it's often easier to find signed versions than unsigned versions.

I'm a big fan of Ron Lewis' baseball portraits. I think he does amazing work. His ***** league postcard sets are my favorite baseball art of all time. I was going to ask if anyone had any leads on finding the Series 2 set, which I haven't been able to find for two years. But before I posted, I went to eBay to search for them since I hadn't in awhile, and low and behold a complete sealed set was available! So I snagged it with a Best Offer. :D

$(KGrHqQOKo8E1qvCdOswBNmotL4YK!~~_3.jpg

Some examples of Mr. Lewis' artwork:
!B3EJnu!!2k~$(KGrHqQOKjQE)U5,CmqnBMk2N-u-ug~~_3.jpg

!B7oPw(wBWk~$(KGrHqF,!lUEy+jC05(mBM0wVNbCuw~~0_3.jpg

!B)eFE5w!mk~$(KGrHqJ,!i4Ev1+z1OkBBMNlgyLuEw~~_3.jpg

Members online

Latest posts