Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Tribute Jimmie Fox cut pulled!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
Went to the shop today and bought 2 packs. Was only going to do 1, but pulled a redemption for a RELIC card.....Got one more and pulled this:

Image41-1.jpg

Image42-1.jpg

Any ideas on value? thanks!

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Maybe a little more than $700, but no way to $1500. That thing is heinous.

I think that is a good bet. It is a great pull, but I would flip it in a second. That is a terrible looking autograph.

I mean, why keep that when you could sell it and upgrade to something that actually looks good, like this: [ebay:etkir7p4] 170622375417[/ebay:etkir7p4]

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
OscarOne said:
Maybe a little more than $700, but no way to $1500. That thing is heinous.

I think that is a good bet. It is a great pull, but I would flip it in a second. That is a terrible looking autograph.

I mean, why keep that when you could sell it and upgrade to something that actually looks good, like this: [ebay:jibs2q1c] 170622375417[/ebay:jibs2q1c]
Sure that postcard is beautiful but, Why keep it as opposed to the cut? there are hundreds if not thousands of those and Very few cuts. + some/alot of collectors collect cards and not memorabilia. I think its pretty cool looking - its got his name and team and a comic type pic. And i love the red auto.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
That's a great pull. Foxx is on my list of HOFer autos that I dearly want. What's crazy is that he played more years for the A's and the pic shows an A's uniform (and says Athletics) but the back of the card lists him with the Sox. Go figure..... ::facepalm::

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
MaineMule said:
That's a great pull. Foxx is on my list of HOFer autos that I dearly want. What's crazy is that he played more years for the A's and the pic shows an A's uniform (and says Athletics) but the back of the card lists him with the Sox. Go figure..... ::facepalm::

There is no room for logic and facts in the card making industry.

That card is sexy! Put that in the pulls of the year thread for sure.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
Just received an offer of $1100, which sounds fair. Should I hold out for more or take the offer. I dont deal with cuts much so I wanted to get some advice

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
cwc2002 said:
Just received an offer of $1100, which sounds fair. Should I hold out for more or take the offer. I dont deal with cuts much so I wanted to get some advice

you have 5 other offers right? Any worth sending a counter at $1250+?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
George_Calfas said:
cwc2002 said:

you have 5 other offers right? Any worth sending a counter at $1250+?
What George said!
I'd hold out a bit, send some counters. You hit paydirt.
Congrats CWC2002.

Guess not everyone thinks it's heinous.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Krom said:
+ some/alot of collectors collect cards and not memorabilia.

Thank you for this. So many people don't understand this point (not saying anyone has to agree with it, as different people value/collect different things).

I LOVE the cut. Great pull.

I guess Topps didn't get Foxx's rights with all those other retired ballplayers? The only thing taking away from this otherwise excellent card is the lack of a photo.

Enjoy the high of pulling a great one.

Latest posts