Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

There is bad...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
and than there is Astros bad!

Do I have anything to look forward to this season...? I would say cracking 60 wins this season would be quite an accomplishment.

Starting pitching was supposed to be the one minor "bright spot" this season... that seems to be going so well. ::facepalm::

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Just do what I did after growing up as an Astos fan...Orioles bandwagon my friend.

Between the Ags and the Astros there was just too much bedpooping to endure, and I am actually financially committed to A&M.

Not that the Orioles are any better but they sure are fun to follow. The Astros were depressing.

hookem99

Oct 30, 2010
jacobbocce72 said:

Do I have anything to look forward to this season...? I would say cracking 60 wins this season would be quite an accomplishment.

Starting pitching was supposed to be the one minor "bright spot" this season... that seems to be going so well. ::facepalm::

You can be a rangers fan like the smart people in Texas :D

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, gonna be a long season for the 'Stros.

Look at the bright side....they will get a very good draft pick next year. :cool:

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Try being a Pirates fan, oh wait.....were not looking that bad this year.

As soon as teams start walking our 1,2, & 3 hitters...we'll be DONE.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
hookem99 said:
jacobbocce72 said:

You can be a rangers fan like the smart people in Texas :D

I've thought about this... but I just can turn my back on the 'stros. On a related note, I am pretty disappointed that Round Rock is now affiliated with the Rangers. I guess I may still watch a few Express games this season.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
thefasterblade said:
You really have the Texas A&M Ladies team in your sig... Astros must be this bad.

Oh yea... They are... This National Championship is gonna have to carry me through the baseball season.

Finally off the snide today! 1-161 baby!!! ;)

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
As a fellow lifelong Astros fan (better known as a glutton for punishment) I feel your pain.
If this year is anything like most others they'll play like crap all season long and go on an unbelievable tear in August just to eff with us.
I will never desert my Stros though.
Finally won one today.
Lastly if you look at the strength of schedule so far this season, we really aren't that bad.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
David

Members online