Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ty Hope said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1b062r90][quote="Ty Hope":1b062r90]back. bored.

Something cool for you in the PM[/quote:1b062r90]

:shock: :eek:[/quote:1b062r90]

Seriously, I was like Daaaaammmmmmnnnn

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

quick check in while I wait for my daughter to finish getting ready for school. working on 2 hours of sleep so will be taking a nap for sure after I drop her off at school. got a bunch of inserts I'm gonna try for going off later today. Hopefully I can at least nail down a couple of them!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Scott,

I have that Schilling Legacy in hand now.. just want to wait a couple more days to make sure the guy receives his cards I sent before we finalize on it.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning.
Found out late last night my dad is in the hospital with some infection in his ear that got worse. Hopefully it doesn't get worse and turn into meningitis. Still no word on the interview from last Thursday. And no other solid leads right now.
But at least I have my health....oh wait. Damn.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Hope things get better man.

If someone has a sec, could they check if topps' website is working for them? I have a huge card I need to redeem. :cool:

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Josh sorry to hear about your dad.

Ty, they are re-designing their site. Topps has been down for the last few days.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
nevermore said:
Josh sorry to hear about your dad.

Ty, they are re-designing their site. Topps has been down for the last few days.

Thanks man, just wanted to make sure my computer wasn't going nuts! Figures I have a killer auto to redeem (UFC card) and they are down...