Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Donald Trump auto's as investments?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
I have to imagine that if he announces he's going to be running for president (won't happen for another couple months) that these would see a pretty significant jump. Any thoughts?

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I've actually had this exact idea and am still debating whether or not to go through with buying some Leaf cuts.

I currently own this one, though.

dtrump.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
All of his memorabilia (autographs in general) will go up in value next summer leading up to the election as long as he carries through with his plans of running

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
They'll go up a little bit while he's in contention, but I seriously doubt he'll get the nod. Plus he has probably already signed more autographs than most of the other candidates have in their lives, so the supply is going to be larger than normal.

i dont really see them going up. everyone knows who donald trump is now and his political beliefs could split the market more than help it. that plus he already has the media all over his ***** so its not going to be a new media frenzy. then again i thought thomas diamond was a sure fire thing...

Members online

Latest posts