Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - April 8th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Good morning everybody.

I'm nearing my limit of lockout talk in the media. This "irreparable harm" mumbo jumbo makes me laugh. Everyone should have, and should still be, been putting in their time elsewhere during the offseason.

tumblr_lhdlz6Jkv11qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning.

Got the Pirates game tonight. I sure hope Pittsburgh looks better than here; it's all dark and rainy and cold. Weather.com says low of 49, 30% chance of rain, and 11 mph wind in the Burgh tonight.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
deceptikon1978 said:
Streaming a Japanese flick on Netflix called Alien vs Ninja. It's a gem :lol:

You should stream the Japanese flick called Mermaid in a Manhole.

It is a gem

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Just did my taxes through H&R Block. They filed it for free (my retard accountant last year charged me $410) and I'm getting $517 back in a week (because my retard accountant last year is a *******)

I love free money. I'm gonna spend $17 on beer and $500 on boxes next weekend. Expect a massive drunk live break Saturday

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
JoshHamilton said:
Just did my taxes through H&R Block. They filed it for free (my retard accountant last year charged me $410) and I'm getting $517 back in a week (because my retard accountant last year is a *******)

I love free money. I'm gonna spend $17 on beer and $500 on boxes next weekend. Expect a massive drunk live break Saturday
winning!