Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pat Neshek sure knows how to advertise...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
:lol:

Too bad "ripkenintheminors.com" would be next to impossible to fit on a sticker. Would've had a fun request for Cal.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Back when I was into E/V and collecting, here's some info I gathered. Unsure if there's more-

CBA-PN Pat Neshek Auto Inscriptions –
A- 1st Cert auto and date, 2nd Cert Auto and date
B- next 10 say http://www.Patneshek.com
C- 10 say sidearmer
D- 10 say 7/7/06 MLB Debut
E- 10 say 2007 MLB All Star Final Vote
F- 10 say Go Twins
G- 10 say STRK 3
H- 10 say #71
He inscribed these few of the 1000 he signed

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I used to follow them when first hit a couple years ago. They used to sell in $40-$50 RANGE FOR INSCRIPTIONS early. But now they have sold for $20ish. I know Pat was buying some of the versions when they would show up early. Topps still has to have a bunch of his unused signed stickers to use. Would love to see Topps give him a Padres cert auto in something later this year. I don't think the very first signed cert one has ever surfaced. May not have been used yet by Topps.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Seems like I've posted this pic alot. But this is probally the most appropriate time. It's Neshek!

neshek.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
I used to follow them when first hit a couple years ago. They used to sell in $40-$50 RANGE FOR INSCRIPTIONS early. But now they have sold for $20ish. I know Pat was buying some of the versions when they would show up early. Topps still has to have a bunch of his unused signed stickers to use. Would love to see Topps give him a Padres cert auto in something later this year. I don't think the very first signed cert one has ever surfaced. May not have been used yet by Topps.

I remember seeing My First Cert Auto, either via ebay or on FCB or on Neshek's site.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Musial Collector said:
matchpenalty said:

I remember seeing My First Cert Auto, either via ebay or on FCB or on Neshek's site.

I haven't really been following them that close anymore. Wonder if Pat got it. Seems like it would be a card he would want.

Members online

No members online now.