Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How Do You Open Packs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
If you are hoping to pull something nice that you can send to get graded, how do you open your packs?

Do you rip them like normal? Do you cut the pack open with scissors? Do you wear gloves?

Sorry if this has been covered before. I tried searching the archives and came up blank.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Sometimes I use a BB gun to try to shoot the top of the pack off, or I use a little lighter fluid and a match on the top of the pack.

I am mad at Topps because every pack I open, the cards either have holes in them or are burnt... I just don't know why.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
:lol:
BGT300p1.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Believe it or not....I actually put the side of the pack in my buttcrack, then I squeeze really really tight, while ripping the pack from the top. And why do I do it like that? If the Manufacturers are going to produce sh!t, then they may as well smell like it!!!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I usually hurl insults at the pack until the cards either get so mad or emabarrassed, they come out all on their own. This helps to maintain the integrity of the corners, surface & edges. Doesn't do Jack diddly for centering though... ;)

Latest posts