Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 box of Bowman Draft, 2 autos, one Gold, one,,,,, 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I've been good at limiting my bowman purchases to the cards i'm after and resisting the urge to buy boxes, even when the cashback program had cases at crazy low prices.

However when i go to a show i typically break down and buy a box.

Today was no different.

1 box yielded the following.

2 lame refractors,
notable chromes: Porcello, Gallaway, Montero
Blue Ref of Jaime Garcia
Gold Refractor Auto Evan Frederickson
1/1 Black Plate Auto Gordan Beckham

wowwwwwwwwww

The other beckham came from a one box break 2 weeks ago at the same show. That box also had an alfac auto of ferrara i want to say.

I'm sticking to one box at a time from now on :)

beckhamVilla.jpg

beckhamVilla2.jpg

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
very nice, did u just pick up or pulled the villalona as well?

The AnVill was an ebay purchase and just got around to scanning it.

He was about 110, and i would rather pay 110 for the exact card i want rather than strike out on two lame boxes of draft anyday.

Lately though, i haven't been missing on my bdp boxes, I'll try to not press my luck though :)

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
Where did you pick that up in the showroom? Was it from the guys along the wall on the right over near the concession stand?

There's usually the one guy from Tennessee that sets up over there with hundreds of boxes and he takes plastic, so i usually buy from him. He wasn't there so i went to the guy that always sets up across from him. He had 3 boxes of BDP and they were the only ones left in the show.

The guys you're talking about were new to me, they took credit, but didn't have any bdp left by the time i got there.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
You must be talking about the guy that has the thick northern accent. I saw his table and he was a bit of a nut when it came to making deals yesterday. Oh well. Nonetheless. Great pulls and congrats. I wish I had bought some from him now! LOL

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Very nice. I would pay that price too, maybe i'll go pick up one as well if i can't pick up two alderson blues or a gold alderson or lincy ref auto.

Selling plate during ST?

Members online