Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Woohoo! It's a boy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Just found out today that my wife and I are expecting a boy this August. I've got 2 girls and love them like crazy, but there's just something about having a boy and the opportunity to bond over sports and cards and other manly stuff...I'm just super excited.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Congratulations!!! I'm hoping that the third times the charm for a boy when my wife and I have another too. However if we end up with 3 girls I won't be disappointed. My oldest that just turned 4 can hit a ball pretty well. :D

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Just found out today that my wife and I are expecting a boy this August. I've got 2 girls and love them like crazy, but there's just something about having a boy and the opportunity to bond over sports and cards and other manly stuff...I'm just super excited.

I got lucky and my first is a boy. He loves sports, action movies and baseball cards and he is only 3.

Congrats on the news bro!!

ekomsdeeew

Aug 18, 2010
since when is looking at pictures of other men manly? ;) sure does turn me onn!

congrats on having a boy! Were expecting our first child in August!!! :D :D :D

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
Congrats!!! I have 3 girls myself. 5, 3, and 1. I would not trade them for anything, but there is still that longing for a little boy.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
BowmanChromeAddict said:

Hey now I have 2 girls and we do this. I tell the wife those are really 2 boys since they play basketball, Softball and Baseball and watch most sports I do. Mostly baseball. :D

Congrats to you and your family on the pending addition

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Congrats Jim!

Maybe Oklahoma will win a big Bowl game in his lifetime... :twisted:

Any name ideas yet? How about Roy Cole Cliff?

Latest posts