Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USPS DC says package "Missent"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maryvillereb2003

Mar 29, 2010
Maryville,TN
wtf? anyone ever have this happen before? they are human so i forgive them but :evil:

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Several times in the past year.

Usually takes a few days for it to properly re-route to it's intended destination.

One time I had a First Class package that was heading to California wind up being "missent" to Rhode Island...and I'm in New Jersey ::facepalm:: Took 7 days total to get to CA.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
cmnkb8 said:
Pine Tar said:
someone enter in the wrong destination zip code

Wasn't the case when it happened to me. I used Paypal shipping, so unless the buyer doesn't know where they live, the PO simply goofed.
Even if you used Paypal Shipping this can still happen since after it is scanned at the center they still need to put in the destination zip code so if it is entered incorrectly at that time off to the new destination it ill be a going :lol: I have had this happen many a times. It was to be 60543 and somene entered 60453. And even 1 case it was just put in the wrong bag and then ended up in California, before it made it back to me. :D

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Yeah "missent" is not a word! This is not bad all news though, as it means they know where it is and they know it is in the wrong place. It will just take longer to get to you...

Members online