Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upcoming Signings Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Post the location to the upcoming signing, as well as the dates, times, players, and autograph rules. After each signing, edit your post to say "signing over." You can leave the info in, that's up to you.

Please also post which state it is in.

I ask that if you have questions for a specific signing, you PM the question to the person that posted the details. Only reason I ask is so that we can keep the thread stuck to just upcoming signings.

I will go first.

Marshall Menard's Grand Opening

(Behind Wal-Mart)

Minnesota.

Neal Broten - Monday, April 11th

Ray Edwards - Wednesday, April 13th

Tony Oliva - Thursday, April 14th

Each are from 6-8, but the auto line shuts down at 7:30.

Each person is allowed 2 free autographs from each player.

400 cards will be on hand for each player, but you can bring your own items.

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
It's not an in-person signing, but there are several players whose autos are hard to get. I recieved this in my email from Chris Potter Sports this week. "Due to an overwhelming response to our April signings, we have extended the deadline until May 26th." http://www.chrispottersports.com/april-11th-signings Guess thats what happens when your interviewed in beckett's autograph issue.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Just thought I would mention one, but in mid-late July, there will be an un-named former Twin in Willmar MN (last year was Tony-O. I expect the same caliber this year).

I plan to bring an ROMLB to the game.

The Stingers will also be signing the last day of the season (April 4th). If Carter Bell hangs around, that might be an auto worth getting.

Members online