Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tyler Chatwood to Get the Call?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He pitched only one inning today before getting pulled (no report of injury), and rumor has it he may be starting Tuesday vs. the Indians.

Show 'em off if you got 'em. (I own none.)

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
2010BowmanChromeTylerChatwoodAutos.jpg

Didn't get nearly as much time as I would have liked to build up my stash. This is just some of what I have.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Just my opinion, but his stuff is not ready for the big leagues, yet.

He could use a full year in AAA, in my opinion. But maybe we'll see him against the Indians.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
I dont have a lot except for these that I picked up at release. Wish I had picked up more. Not shown are a couple elite autos /50, another blue and 100 base chromes.

ChatwoodBlues.jpg

ChatwoodXs.jpg

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
tm decomposer said:
The moves very aggressive. All I have to say.

No doubt. I am surprised he is getting the call this early. No AAA, and not even a full season in AA. I saw him pitch a CG 2 hitter last summer in Tulsa. He's got the stuff, but not sure if he has enough innings under his belt to be ready for big league hitting. I hope he does well though.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
TwinGnats said:
the A's brought up Cahill and Anderson at 21, when you need pitching you need it.

I think comparing Chatwood to Anderson and Cahill(at age 21) is, well, apples to oranges.

I would be surprised if Chatwood let up 3 ER or less, but stranger things have happened.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Very nice everyone....MTBright you always have the best Halo prospect stashes!

I cannot wait to see what Chatwood does tomorrow. I will be tuning in!

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Pastretta said:
Very nice everyone....MTBright you always have the best Halo prospect stashes!

I cannot wait to see what Chatwood does tomorrow. I will be tuning in!

they are slowly leaving sold my elite gold 3 reds and 2 blues tonight. also sold some weavers tonight too. give me three months and it will be al gone. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts