Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

8 hours of Midwest Driving and 5 hours in a shop gets me....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I purchased alot for certain members here, and some of the Pacific for myself. Enjoy guys!

Even picked up some HOCKEY! (ARE YOU HAPPY TBP!?!?! :D )
(Scan's removed to hopefully free up bandwith!)

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Thanks for the comments guys.
E & Dave- I KNEW you guys would like that.
Rob- No, it's a second year (Fleer Maximum)
Donutme- Not sure what I'm gonna do. May be up for a trade.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
craiger122003 said:
Nice stuff Eddie where did you go?
Is that Pujols a rookie?

It cant' be much later than a 2002 since he's still playing 3b in the photo. No idea what year that is though.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
tonsofcommons said:
Thanks for the comments guys.
E & Dave- I KNEW you guys would like that.
Rob- No, it's a second year (Fleer Maximum)
Donutme- Not sure what I'm gonna do. May be up for a trade.

2002 Fleer Maximum

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I haven't even looked at 90% of the scans, but that Leaf Slideshow Frank Thomas brings back so many memories.

That and the '95 Leaf .300 Club Frank Thomas were quite possibly the TWO cards from my childhood (except for '94 Ultra Hitting Machines, which got me interested in the hobby). And I still have both of the Big Hurt cards.

Edit: Nice Team Pinnacle McNair also!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
thats a hell of a haul Eddie! saw a Canseco and wished that I needed it.. amazed you don't come across many more dumpster diving in these insert boxes.

dude you are so gay... for pacific! i thought you said you did ok? you couple that haul with the mcbistro and you are a winner winner... uhm chicken sam'ich for dinner! plus dude you gotta drive across 200+ miles of the flatest land in the world and drove directly by the worlds largest skillet AND 6 strip clubs. sounds like the best time ever!

on a side note... was he more organized?

Latest posts