Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A thought about high-end BUYBACKS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I have been keeping track of the 2009 SP Jeter Buybacks. So far, not a single fake has surfaced.

There is a link to my site in my sig.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I just acquired a bunch of Buy Backs including a Griffey and made sure that all of the authenticity cards were good. They're great cards with them, worthless without.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
why have the ud sticker when you have the quote from the seller "I CHECKED WITH UPPERDECK AND THEY AGREE WITH THE PSA AUTHENTIC AS REAL"

If you are ever looking to sell it down the road, you can print the page with the above quote and you should be good to go

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
DLP did buybacks right, foil stamp, embossing and serial numbering. All of the high end UD and Topps buybacks are an easy target for scammers.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
cstmleather said:
DLP did buybacks right, foil stamp, embossing and serial numbering. All of the high end UD and Topps buybacks are an easy target for scammers.

Eh, I don't think the UD buy backs are that bad as long as you have the additional authenticity card. Without it, just know to stay away.

Members online

Latest posts