Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

crazy awesome AROD PICKUP!!! check it out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
lmk what you think..looks awesome in person

stuff002.jpg

stuff003.jpg

front
stuff004.jpg

last year yankee stadium patch
stuff005.jpg

all star patch
stuff006.jpg

stuff008.jpg

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
Always great to get an auto'd Jsy. Not a fan of the player personally, but good to see your happy with the pickup.

well i thank ted williams is a bum to you know....HAHA Just kidding, arod has been my favorite player since i started watching baseball and i think alot of the bad publicity he gets is blown out of proportion because of the amount of money he makes..anyways thanks for the comments!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
KOBEARODLT said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
Always great to get an auto'd Jsy. Not a fan of the player personally, but good to see your happy with the pickup.

well i thank ted williams is a bum to you know....HAHA Just kidding, arod has been my favorite player since i started watching baseball and i think alot of the bad publicity he gets is blown out of proportion because of the amount of money he makes..anyways thanks for the comments!

I don't deny he is a great player, he just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. I can see why he is collected so heavily

I think its because he makes like half of the Twins entire budget per year. As some who grew up with a small/mid market team, the heavily paid players always rub me the wrong way.

sevencostanza

Dec 9, 2008
Very,very nice pick-up! :cool:

EDIT: Also, is there an official A-Rod Collector's thread? I looked but didn't see one.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
WOW!!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
rebelsbaseball3 said:
sweet pick up!!
great looking jersey too

thanks for the commetns guys and i really wanted to get one before next year because of the yankee stadium patch and what not.

rebelsbaseball3

Aug 10, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
rebelsbaseball3 said:
sweet pick up!!
great looking jersey too

thanks for the commetns guys and i really wanted to get one before next year because of the yankee stadium patch and what not.

Yes, the final season patch is awesome on the jersey.. makes it a lil more special

congrats

Members online