Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Let the feeding FRENZY on these 90's inserts begin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
George_Calfas said:
I guess we will see how civil the Juan collectors are to each other.
Not vary!
icon_twisted.gif

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
WOW.
The listing continues..... :shock: :shock:

00 FLEER EX, JUAN GONZALEZ, ESS.CRED. FUTURE,SER #28/55
00 FLEER ULTRA, JUAN GONZALEZ, PLATINUM, SER.# 36/50!!!
00 UPPER DECK MVP, JUAN GONZALEZ, GOLD, SER #17/50!!!!!

I would be ticked if all those sweet Ripken cards were listed at the same time and I needed them. :lol:

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
tonsofcommons said:
Ok, so which one will go for the most?

I put my money on the Longevity.
i would say the Pinnacle Plus Gold AP! i do not think there are 100 out there. maybe 10-15 when they went belly up alot of these case's were in their warehouse still. i know of 3 shop owners that put in an order and that order was never filled. i have only see 2 of these, this will make the 3rd! i owned the other 2! sold one to another Juan Collector.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
nosterbor said:
tonsofcommons said:

i would say the Pinnacle Plus Gold AP! i do not think there are 100 out there. maybe 10-15 when they went belly up alot of these case's were in their warehouse still. i know of 3 shop owners that put in an order and that order was never filled. i have only see 2 of these, this will make the 3rd! i owned the other 2! sold one to another Juan Collector.

The gold proof ended at $86.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
WoW! The discrepency between those is crazy. The DieCut goes for 8 while the Atomic /100 gos for $53.

Awesome Awesome!

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
heavy_hitter said:
nosterbor said:
tonsofcommons said:

The gold proof ended at $86.
i knew it! i think a Juan collector won it.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
From your experience, do the Gonzalez proofs usually go that high? I need one for the set and didn't pay more than $40 each for the Griffey and McGwire.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
heavy_hitter said:
From your experience, do the Gonzalez proofs usually go that high? I need one for the set and didn't pay more than $40 each for the Griffey and McGwire.
as a rule no. but that card like i said, is not seen. there are 4 -5 very heavy hitters ( no pun intended ) of Juan cards.some bring more that Jeter, A-Rod, Griffey and McGwire. i have seen it time and time again. i thought it would come close to $100.

Members online

Latest posts