Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone know who won this auction??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
:shock: OH MY! I think I just messed myself. That card is sick. Good luck. I hope you're able to get it.

sports-vault

Apr 6, 2011
Oyster Bay, NY
kdailey4315 said:
:shock: OH MY! I think I just messed myself. That card is sick. Good luck. I hope you're able to get it.

Im sooooo pissed I didnt win the card but with my newborn crying and my wife screaming, i had to leave the computer!!! Sucks

G

Just keep checking the Feedback the seller leaves and receives. Eventually you'll see feedback for the sale, you'll know the user id of the winner, and then you can contact him through eBay.

It's not that big a mystery.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
There were a ton of sick cards in that product, I bought 2 packs of it during the 2009 ASG Fan Fest and got jersey cards in both packs. Randy Johnson/Nolan Ryan dual Jersey and a Johnny Bench jersey #'d to 75. That card is awesome though. I can wait to buy some of this years.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
coltsnsox07 said:
I can't believe Beckett didn't give that a 9.5
Exactly what I thought. The only reason I think it isn't is because it was probably graded well before it was ever put up for sale. Had the seller resubbed it before the listing it probably would have been bumped.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
I know who won the auction. His collection is a black hole, once a card goes into it, it doesn't come back out. He has deep pockets so money is not an issue to him. I'll email him and see but I doubt he's going to give up that card.

Members online

Latest posts