Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

td ameritrade park open and amazing.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

here is a link to some photos i stumbled across checking out the seating charts for the park. i am going to miss rosenblatt and the memories i have attending games there for 30 years i am very excited to see baseball played at this beautiful facility. not the most up to date but the most intense photos i have seen. first game at the stadium is 4/19 creighton vs husker series and these games are always a blast.

http://www.mavpuck.com/mpboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7773

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Re: td ameritrade park photos.

Awesome pics and it looks like a beautiful stadium. The second poster down has a very good point. That looks like a shat load of foul territory.

it does look like a lot of area. however i wonder if 1. the lens is adding extra curve? 2. if they are going to put some boxes for video and special media seating down the sides? they are also going to use this for ufl football if the league doesnt die so that might play into it as well.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

The stadium is truly a first class facility. TD Ameritrade Park actually has a shorter distance from home plate to the first row of seats than Rosenblatt did. (60 feet vs. 52 feet) So I am guessing the photo is just deceiving.

The outfield dimensions are exactly the same as Rosenblatt in the new park.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

View from our box.

14426454_BG1.JPG

bradical said:
View from our box.

outstanding. cws? creighton? or both?

we are cu press box for home games and passed on the cws offer. with 2 kids under 2 i could not justify the price. especially when many of my vendors will grease me tickets if i need em. plus it sounds like i am going to need the extra scratch to keep my 8 uno hockey tickets...

taylor if minnesota (ever :D )makes it come for the media day its bonkers!

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

notjomommasclint said:
bradical said:
View from our box.

we are cu press box for home games and passed on the cws offer. with 2 kids under 2 i could not justify the price. especially when many of my vendors will grease me tickets if i need em. plus it sounds like i am going to need the extra scratch to keep my 8 uno hockey tickets...

Company box really.

I work for Kiewit, and they have the two boxes flanking the Pressbox on either side.

bradical said:
notjomommasclint said:
bradical said:
View from our box.

Company box really.

I work for Kiewit, and they have the two boxes flanking the Pressbox on either side.

fantastic, kiewit is a great company. we do some service work for your fellas at the pacific junction station.

you gonna make the opener on the 19th? i'm taking my mom to her first husker baseball game... she is a little obnoxious when it comes to the "skers" so being in the cu box might be amusing. i gotta say the view isnt going to be as amazing as the view of the sun setting over the dome and getting to far to the north of the park might be bad... but there is not a negative comparison to be made at any other aspect of the park... its beautiful.

this park is open and folks the home for the cws is one bad mama jamma. our experience tonight was amazing. the jays lost which was sad but the park itself left nothing to be desired. first pitch temp was 42 so we were glad we were in the presser but what a place. we arrived 2 hours early to wander around and enjoy this marvel. i cannot explain how amazing this park is. i only had my phone so i snapped off 3 photos.

getting ready to watch the jays take bp. gerber hit the first home run in ameritrade park... in bp! ;)
215836_1933967663852_1082110522_2216872_8076631_n.jpg

view from the press box. the food was amazing however they didnt have any hot dogs, pretzels, or popcorn in the box.
216399_1933993784505_1082110522_2216892_126483_n.jpg

view from the top of the press box. absolutely amazing
218230_1934465396295_1082110522_2217498_3507019_o.jpg

Members online

Latest posts