Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For those of you who haven't purchased a $15.00 Topps box...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

I suggest you do it. These things are HUGE values.

$15 gets you

5 packs of retail 2011 topps
2 hobby packs of 2011 heritage
2 diamond code cards
1 exclusive refractor

I bought 5 boxes today.. in pack 3 of retail topps of the first box I hit this 1:27,000 beauty. I just wish I knew who this kid is...

IMG_9038.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
A_Pharis said:
I suggest you do it. These things are HUGE values.

$15 gets you

5 packs of retail 2011 topps
2 hobby packs of 2011 heritage
2 diamond code cards
1 exclusive refractor

I bought 5 boxes today.. in pack 3 of retail topps of the first box I hit this 1:27,000 beauty. I just wish I knew who this kid is...

He is the one who catches baseballs with his face

A_Pharis

I plan on selling it. Would like to hear ideas on values first, though. I will say -- however -- that, because I'm not a money hound, if I come to a consensus on value I will sell it to a board member for 10 - 15% off of that value.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Sick retail pull! I would say it is somewhere between $300-$400. Looks like common players sell for over $100.

May have to wander out and see if I can find any. Definitely a good value break.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
holy crap adam!!!!!

that is awesome!!!!

i would like to say $250-$325 range on the canary, something in that range, like the stanton!!!!

more dk, baby. more dk!!!

dave

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Sweet!

I just grabbed one today. Nothing near what you got though. Silver Anniversary Neftali Feliz in base Topps. And Chrome Refractor Tommy Hunter /562 in Heritage were my biggest pulls. Did get a '55 Ernie Banks Original Back reprint which was pretty cool.

Oh, and a Johnny Cueto Diamond Cut from the ToppsDiamond codes.

A_Pharis

So out of the 10 packs of Heritage, I got probably what I could have expected out of a hobby box.

Miguel Cabrera Jersey
Thome Bat
Ubaldo Chrome

No Aaron auto, but I'll take the Canary!

Oh, and I got 15 Diamond codes that I could get over $3 per for.. So $75 + tax got me $45+ in codes

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I wonder if Skrip (Matt) would want that one? He likes Castro a good bit I think.

Members online

Latest posts