Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UnBelieveable Mailday...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Just an absolute freakish mailday, courtesy of Topps, FCB...

There are no scans, but I can get pics. I just have to finish my paper first.

First off, I want to thank TGutta for selling me the Stras RC. That was a HUGE load off my shoulders to get that as quick as I did.

Secondly, I IP'd Neal Broten today. What an awesome guy he is! (no sarcasm, really cool guy!)

and lastly, the mailday.

We are going to start with the Topps MCG mailday. I redeemed ALL of my cards, and I got the first batch today. All the vintages were in FANTASTIC condition.

95 Biggio
86 Buck Martinez
06 Bonds
74 Robert Robinson
68 Chico Salmon
67 Chico Ruiz (OC, but that's it)
83 Carlton/Hoyt
93 Chuck McElroy (Marlins inaugural year stamp on a Cubs card?)
68 Bill Monbouquette
80 Bobby Bonds

So here is some mail from... MAGICPAPA. He emailed me some scans of some Winfield cards that he had, and I got some NASTY ones for the PC.

First off, I liked the player matching on this one...

94 Topps Tale of 2 Players, Winfield/Molitor (in a Jays uni, but still cool!)

But then he knocked off some cards that don't show on eBay very much....

I can't find the year, but I assume they are circa '96 or '97 Rainbow Foods Dave Winfield set...

Dave Winfield (Gopher uni, basket ball), as well as the 2 baseball cards (in a Gopher uni), and one "gold" parallel?

and last but not least, I got a LARGE assortment of Gopher baseball, basketball, and football poster schedules from Greg.

Some were signed, and some weren't, but the one that caught my eye was the 2008 Gopher poster. 2 sigs came and hit me RIGHT in the face... Kyle Knudson, and Eric Decker. Two PC guys, and a signature that I have tried to track down for a long time (Decker's)

I will be going to a game on Wednesday, so I will take my black sharpie and get John Anderson (hopefully) and maybe some other guys on the team from 08. There should be a few.

Pics coming tonight.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Tough to read that wall of text you call a mailday without any pics, but I did see Magicpapa's name in there somewhere so....

president1.jpg

Members online