Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========= The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Just contacted another artist for a sketch card commission. Asked if he'd like to do Billy the puppet from the Saw movies. Hope he says OK.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

worked till 3am this morning and up at 6:50.. barely. feeling tired but have to push through it and get the girls ready for school. Won a 2006 Triple threads last night with Canseco/Jackson/Henderson /18.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
1st4040 said:
Good Morning guys

worked till 3am this morning and up at 6:50.. barely. feeling tired but have to push through it and get the girls ready for school. Won a 2006 Triple threads last night with Canseco/Jackson/Henderson /18.

NIIIIICE!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Got two boxes in the mail yesterday that basically held my life from age 2 - 18.
It was from my Uncles house who passed away 2 weeks ago.
My cousin, who used to baby sit me, found all kinds of things ranging from a NY Times photo of me at 2, inspecting a Christmas tree and on the same page is Jackie Onassis with Caroline & John Jr to prom pictures of me in my powder blue tux. ;)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
69MetsFan said:
Good morning all!
Got two boxes in the mail yesterday that basically held my life from age 2 - 18.
My cousin, who used to baby sit me, found all kinds of things ranging from a NY Times photo of me at 2, inspecting a Christmas tree and on the same page is Jackie Onassis with Caroline & John Jr to prom pictures of me in my powder blue tux. ;)

Dave, pretty cool that items like that were kept.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:
Good morning all!

Dave, pretty cool that items like that were kept.

That's what I thought. It seems my Uncle kept virtually everything family related. I'm going to scan a few things this evening when I come home from work.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good to see you joining us early again Charlie.

Dave - thats a great mailday, congrats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts