Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh Hamilton out 6-8 weeks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
If that's true then I have officially cursed everyone who was on my fantasy team.

DL

Tsuyoshi Nishioka
Zack Greinke
Brad Lidge
Andrew Bailey
Hanley Ramirez
Adam Dunn
... and now Josh Hamilton ::facepalm::

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
scooter2374 said:
scotty21690 said:
Thought he strained it?

Supposedly broken. Sounds like he threw his third base coach under the bus for sending him, saying it wasn't worth 1 run.
Yes, he did throw him under the bus, but it wasnt a stupid play. Also, why isnt it worth 1 run, I dont get it.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
TGutta said:
If that's true then I have officially cursed everyone who was on my fantasy team.

DL

Tsuyoshi Nishioka
Zack Greinke
Brad Lidge
Andrew Bailey
Hanley Ramirez
Adam Dunn

Both these guys are playing tonight :?:

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
bigpapiMA32 said:
TGutta said:

DL

Tsuyoshi Nishioka
Zack Greinke
Brad Lidge
Andrew Bailey
Hanley Ramirez
Adam Dunn

Hanley missed a couple games with an injury and Dunn did as well.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
It was stupid trying to score on that play but it wasn't Anderson's that Hamilton got hurt. Not smart to take the bat out of hands of Nelson Cruz with a runner on 3rd. They had Penny on the ropes early and there was no reason to be playing for one run at that time. Hope David Murphy gets hot and helps fill the void.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
TGutta said:
bigpapiMA32 said:
TGutta said:

DL

Tsuyoshi Nishioka
Zack Greinke
Brad Lidge
Andrew Bailey
Hanley Ramirez
Adam Dunn

Hanley missed a couple games with an injury and Dunn did as well.

Oh, you said "DL" in your post, just making sure you didn't think those guys were out for a while.

Roberto_Clemente_21

Mar 24, 2011
TGutta said:

DL

Tsuyoshi Nishioka
Zack Greinke
Brad Lidge
Andrew Bailey
Hanley Ramirez
Adam Dunn

Ya hes on my team as well as Rajai Davis, Kendrys Morales, and Brian Wilson (just came back though).

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
SamHell said:
It was stupid trying to score on that play but it wasn't Anderson's that Hamilton got hurt. Not smart to take the bat out of hands of Nelson Cruz with a runner on 3rd. They had Penny on the ropes early and there was no reason to be playing for one run at that time. Hope David Murphy gets hot and helps fill the void.
I just saw the replay. Didnt know the situation.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
His body is in a fragile state, I'm sure all the years of abuse doesnt help the cause. Who knows what else he did to his body that wasn't written in his book.

Shame, I like him a lot. He's an inspiration. Hope he heals quickly.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok Hamiltion is looking or someone to blame. First on his Triple he slides head first landing on his front and shoulders, also if you look at the plays and I was watching the game live on MLB tv on line, no one was covering home so if the coach sent him it was because of the fact no one was covering home, so why not, but Hammy got a little late of a jump so he needed to slide in head first to avoid the tag and land on his front and shoulders all over agian so this is where the break happened or back on the triple. So come man get over the fact it is broke and just get back healthy, no need to say someone else helped you break it. :D

Members online

Latest posts