Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need 83 Donruss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmb71vw

Feb 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
I am looking for a wrapped pack of cards from the 1983 Donruss set. I bought a collection of sets a few years back and when going through the 83 Donruss set I realized that I am missing one of the shrink wrapped packs from the factory set. It is 55-110 and I don't think it holds any real big cards. I was wondering if someone has a wrapped pack that I could purchase. Please let me know.

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I might have some of the cards from that run, but not all of them and they'd be from wax, so the backs are reversed (#'s will be on opposite end of cards than the factory set cards). Would you like me to see what I have for you?

dmb71vw

Feb 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Thanks for the reply. Mine are still unwrapped in the clear plastic so I am looking for someone that would be looking to break up a factory set. So I wouldn't really be looking for cards from wax packs.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Thanks for the reply. Mine are still unwrapped in the clear plastic so I am looking for someone that would be looking to break up a factory set. So I wouldn't really be looking for cards from wax packs.

I see. I thought you were just looking for the singles to fill the set out. I didn't realize you wanted the unwrapped cello block.

Members online

Latest posts