Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for all you card show attendees!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bscook86

Mar 30, 2010
Coffeyville, ks
Does anyone know how much it would cost to have psa or bgs set up a booth at a card show? im thinking about hosting my own and was just curious.

and also, give me some ideas! its a small town affair but im hoping to attract people from the closer and bigger cities too.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
A bigger name signer and some respectable local card shops from your area is usually the only way I go to shows. Also it would need to be organized and not a dysfunctional mess. Talk to other people around you in the same hobby and ask what they like at card shows. If most people that are going to attend collect vintage, get some vintage, if its people who collect prospects then get prospects. Also find out if there is a lot of collectors around you, you don't want to get a big venue and have 10 people show up. Just my opinion but im 15 what do I know.

bscook86

Mar 30, 2010
Coffeyville, ks
only bad thing is, the closest card shop is an hour and a half away. haha. but i have alot of buddies in bigger cities. and between now and the time i have the show, there will be a few more shows. so im gonna try and advertise my show there.

Members online