Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Robert Edward Auction is Live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
boom

Item_18281_1.jpg

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
I am trying to restrain myself from looking before the catalog comes, but don't think I can :lol:

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I have been selling stuff and saving money, waiting for the right auction to add to the HOF auto collection. I'll be bidding on a couple of lots for sure.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I need to learn to sell for 12 months to save up for stuff in this auction.

Ever since I get that 190 Musial auto lot steal 3 years ago, Ive been addicted to REA. :D

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Mighty Bombjack said:
I have been selling stuff and saving money, waiting for the right auction to add to the HOF auto collection. I'll be bidding on a couple of lots for sure.
Good luck! :mrgreen:

G

All the trees that are destroyed so you people can 'look' at the catalogue without actually bidding. Shame, shame, shame! The Earth is dying because of people like you.

I'm in it, to win it.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Chris Levy said:
All the trees that are destroyed so you people can 'look' at the catalogue without actually bidding. Shame, shame, shame! The Earth is dying because of people like you.

I'm in it, to win it.
Tree hugger.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
:eek: Oh My! I saw that Willie Mays Millers jersey and almost messed myself. We really need a drooling smiley.

G

This is one of the most significant cards to be discovered in the past several years. Should draw some serious bids.

Item_18375_1.jpg

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Chris Levy said:
This is one of the most significant cards to be discovered in the past several years. Should draw some serious bids.

What is so significant about it? Why Louisiana Find on the label? I have zero knowledge about these.

G

kdailey4315 said:
Chris Levy said:

What is so significant about it? Why Louisiana Find on the label? I have zero knowledge about these.

I'll elaborate in the FCB auction preview coming soon.

But, for now, I guess you could say ... I like him more than most. :p

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Chris Levy said:
kdailey4315 said:
[quote="Chris Levy":qupz9wif]This is one of the most significant cards to be discovered in the past several years. Should draw some serious bids.

I'll elaborate in the FCB auction preview coming soon.

But, for now, I guess you could say ... I like him more than most. :p[/quote:qupz9wif]

Awesome. I look forward to reading it.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Musial Collector said:
kdailey4315 said:
Chris Levy":27h0tpbr]This is one of the most significant cards to be discovered in the past several years. Should draw some serious bids.[/quote] What is so significant about it? Why Louisiana Find on the label? I have zero knowledge about these.[/quote] Here is an artilce I found on them [url="http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/ultra-rare-t207-red-cross-back-find/ said:
http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/ul ... back-find/[/url][/quote:27h0tpbr]

Thanks! That is amazing.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Chris Levy said:

Item_18375_1.jpg
Absolutely amazing that the card is discovered 100 years after its release.
Mike

Latest posts