Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Finest Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Speaking solely on the rookie autos in Finest:

Not to be "that guy", but the rookie autos really just reminds me of Leaf Metal. You've got the chrome cards with no-logo college pictures for the rookies, refractor/prismatic variations, and the sub-sets of autographs (TD Kings/Atomic Finest Rookie). And to top it off - Metal had all on card autographs. The only thing it appears Topps has up on Metal is game used swatches.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
im pretty sure those are just mock ups. once they are drafted, they will be pictured in the pro uniforms

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
So are the manu-lettermen returning this year? These don't look terrible - I'd probably buy a box to check them out. And I actually sorta like the airbrushed college look, but I'm probably in the vast minority there.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Big fan of the on card rookies and the brees style of card. Good look to these cards.

Not a big fan of the duals.

@gilmo Says on facebook this will be post premiere in August

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
To me its a big fail compared to last years design. However autographed atomic refractors almost makes up for it. That is a killer design.

Latest posts