Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chuck Norris wears......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
So now for the real question.....

If Chuck Norris wears Roy Halladay pajamas, then WHO WEARS RYAN HOWARD PAJAMAS?!?!?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So Halladay is the man for last nights performance why? Because he gave up 2 runs had 9Ks and tossed a CG against a lineup that is hitting ~.202

`A tip of the cap

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I love Giants fan, desperately holding on to that memory of 2010. Enjoy that .500 season and Brian Wilson's 13.50 ERA!

Halladay is in a class by himself.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
There is so much wrong with this thread. If Chuck Norris was going to support a pitcher, it would be Strasburg. On top of that, I'm sure he also has some Bryce Harper pj's. We know the entire world worries about prospecting and turning a buck. I'm sure Chuck Norris is no different.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
schmidtfan20 said:
I love Giants fan, desperately holding on to that memory of 2010. Enjoy that .500 season and Brian Wilson's 13.50 ERA!

It's not necessary to spew hatred towards them and lower yourself to their level. It's called "acting like you've been there before", and Giants fans can't do that. So, let them have last year; it won't happen again, and the players will go back to their relative obscurity soon enough.

Burrell: 4 HR, 4 RBI (!!), .182
Huff: 0 HR, .261
Cody Ross: 0, 0, .000

Regression to the mean.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I'm not a Giants fan. Actually a Reds fan.

I'm just saying that Halladay's acting was laughable and Wilson's was incredible.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Jeff N. said:
schmidtfan20 said:

It's not necessary to spew hatred towards them and lower yourself to their level. It's called "acting like you've been there before", and Giants fans can't do that. So, let them have last year; it won't happen again, and the players will go back to their relative obscurity soon enough.

Burrell: 4 HR, 4 RBI (!!), .182
Huff: 0 HR, .261
Cody Ross: 0, 0, .000

Regression to the mean.

Speaking about acting like you've been there before... it's not necessary to make a thread for every great phillies performance.

Members online

Latest posts