Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SPs for Leaf Ali announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Brian just PMed me this list. I did not see it when he said it was announced.

If there is a thread about it already please delete.

?2011 Leaf Muhammad Ali Opponent , Fan and Associate Autograph SHORT PRINTS (base version):

50 or less: Bo Derek , Ernest Borgnine, Lou Gossett Jr....

75 or less: Kevin Sorbo, Mickey Rourke.....

100 or less: Cheryl Tiegs, Dennis Rodman, Ice-T, Donald Trump, Nolan Ryan, Magic Johnson , Hulk Hogan.....

I new the Borgnine was a SP since only a few have been up. Nice that I pulled one.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Well, I can tell everyone for a fact that there is one less Christopher Judge silver version /25! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Erich said:
Brian just PMed me this list. I did not see it when he said it was announced.

If there is a thread about it already please delete.

?2011 Leaf Muhammad Ali Opponent , Fan and Associate Autograph SHORT PRINTS (base version):

50 or less: Bo Derek , Ernest Borgnine, Lou Gossett Jr....

75 or less: Kevin Sorbo, Mickey Rourke.....

100 or less: Cheryl Tiegs, Dennis Rodman, Ice-T, Donald Trump, Nolan Ryan, Magic Johnson , Hulk Hogan.....
I new the Borgnine was a SP since only a few have been up. Nice that I pulled one.

tiegs-auto.jpg

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
just got back from the LCS where they have 9 of the 12 boxes of the only case they ordered and they only want $85 a box. I pre ordered my case of Bowman Jumbos for $850 or I might have been buying these...

If anyone wants me to pick some up for them to save some money LMK.

Members online

Latest posts