Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

edit: issue resolved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Re: Anyone having trouble logging onto thepit.com

I know you like that site...but every incarnation of Naxcom/Sportsbuy has flat out sucked.

I'm not even confident that ass clowns that run it and developed could fold a sheet of paper even if you gave them instructions.

I mean seriously, has that crap site ever run smoothly, quickly, or anything close? Don't think...the answer is a hearty "No."

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Re: Anyone having trouble logging onto thepit.com

200lbhockeyplayer said:
I know you like that site...but every incarnation of Naxcom/Sportsbuy has flat out sucked.

I'm not even confident that ass clowns that run it and developed could fold a sheet of paper even if you gave them instructions.

I mean seriously, has that crap site ever run smoothly, quickly, or anything close? Don't think...the answer is a hearty "No."
May not be for everyone, but I love the fact I can buy/sell bulk without having to worry about flooding the market on eBay, handling shipping etc.

Members online

No members online now.